Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Home

This blog is dedicated to Michael and Lillian. They will be 4 years old in about 2 weeks and it is time I chronicle things electronically a little better. They begin Pre-School in 1 week and I really am very, very excited. Very. I am also very, very nervous. Michael has been in school for a year and even though he was enrolled due to Developmental Delays I was OK with him going. He is so easy going that I knew he would ''Routine It'' in no time.
Now it's Lillian's turn and she is, well, Lillian. She scares me. She is so emtionally sensitive, yet She is so very strong willed it makes for a bad combo. Just today we went to an Amusment Park and the very first ride she was put on sent her into a tearful panic. All because a Worker put her on the horse while Bill and I watched from the other side of the fence. Needless to say she was taken off the ride and watched from the sidelines. I will say that it passed quickly and she was soon zipping from ride to ride and had a blast.


This past weekend was a busy one. We went to the beach, the playground, flew a kite and rode scooters the park, went to the pool and an amusement park. We let them choose Ice Cream and Toppings at Baskin Robbins and they were allowed up way past their bedtime. It was a fantastic weekend. Here are some random pics from all of it.

Playground Sprinkler Fun, Bronx, NY




Pelham Bay Park Scootering, Bronx NY


Orchard Beach, Bronx, NY






FDR State Park, Crompound, NY






Rye Playland Amusement Park, Rye, NY














1 comment: